Thursday, 20 January 2011

First Post

Well here it is the blog you have all been waiting for.

Well ok maby not but you are taking the time to read it and that's a start I suppose :)

In the weeks and months that follow I will be giving you, yes you, a running commentary on what is going on in my life wargaming wise. From the best bargains of the bring and buys to the fool hardy leaps in to a period and scale I have no interest in I will "twitter" ( ha ha see what I did there) on about it here as well as giving a running total of how much I have bought and painted on a monthly basis. Hopefully this will serve as enough motivation to paint more and buy less as much as it will serve as a warning to others not to start down the slippery slope of becoming a wargaming magpie....


Auf Wiedersehen for now,


Cammie

No comments:

Post a Comment